Trident Seafoods Europe B.V. will not sell, rent, trade, or give away your personally identifiable information to anyone unless required by law.
Supplying personal information to Trident Seafoods Europe B.V. is not needed.
Once filled out our contact form, we may periodically send you information about Trident Seafoods Europe B.V. products and services, however you may choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
In addition, when you interact with the Website, we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually and our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of our Website (“Non-Personal Information”). Generally, we collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
• Non-identifiable demographic data such as age, gender, and (five digit) zip code as part of collecting personal information
• Device information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Website. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
• Analytics and usage information about your use of the Website.
• Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
• Other information regarding your use of the Website.
Collection of Your Source IP Address/Location Information
We may collect and store location information about you on the Website and associated with your account that you volunteer on the Website or enable through the Website or your device. We will not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable. We will delete any location information that you request is deleted. We do collect and store your device’s source IP address which may disclose the location of your device at the time you access the Website.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. We do not use flash cookies, web storage, web beacons or other technology that tracks your browsing history across multiple websites.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, some features of the Website may not work or may not work as designed. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may partner with third party advertising companies who may utilize cookies, web beacons or other technologies to provide advertisements about our goods and services that may be of interest to you on third party sites, or to serve advertisements on our Website. These third parties may use these technologies to collect information about you when you use the Website. They may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services, as well as across devices. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising or other targeted content. They may also use persistent identifiers to anonymously track your Internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond the Website. Such third parties may, with sufficient data from other sources, be able to personally identify you, unknown to us.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by unaffiliated third parties. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement, you should contact the responsible advertiser directly.
Use of Your Location Information
Specifically, we use your location information to:
• Personalize content on our Website, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences
• Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
• Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
• Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Website and their purchasing patterns